Welcome to the Communities in Schools (CIS) web page!
Communities in Schools at Lockhart High School provides on-campus supportive services aimed at empowering students to be successful both in and out of the classroom.
Current services at Lockhart High School include:
- Individual counseling
- Semester & Year Long Peer support groups
- Family therapy (single sesions and on-going)
- Enrichment activities after-school and on weekends
- Crisis intervention Referrals and support accessing outside services
We, like all the staff and administrators on campus, believe that each student deserves every opportunity to succeed in school! We work in partnership with campus principals, counselors and teachers to provide individualized support to students who are referred to our program. We are proud to partner with the following local community agencies to provide supportive services to students on and off campus:
- Hays Caldwell Council
- Hays Caldwell Women's Center
- Caldwell County Extension Program
Our website has information and resources for students, parents, teachers and community agencies. We hope you find it helpful. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Tami Malone, LMSW
Communities in Schools Program Manager
Lockhart High School