Verification of Enrollment
Under the age of 18 years, a VOE (Verification of Enrollment and Attendance) form is required to obtain a driver's permit, driver's license, or license renewal. These are the instructions for receiving a VOE form from the High School office. Read the following instructions carefully:
1. Attendance 90% rule applies - Students must be in attendance for at least 90% of the days each class is offered.
2. Student must be cleared of ALL fees and fines.
3. Student must sign up no later than Wednesday of each week.
4. Forms will be ready by Thursday afternoon.
There are no exceptions. Under federal law, we have up to 45 days to process your request. However, in almost all circumstances, the High School office will complete the form by Thursday of each week. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your student's grade level administrator by calling the high school office at 398-0300.
- Mr. David Diaz - 12th Grade Principal
- Mrs. Vivian Placke - 11th Grade Principal
- Mr. John Henk - 10th Grade Principal